Friday, August 10, 2012

WIP "Wednesday"


I feel like I am working on a bunch of things, I just don't have pictures of most of them.  I snapped a couple of quick pictures with my phone while I was working on the layout for this mini quilt I am working on (excuse the poor quality photos). 


So I adore, like everyone else, the Polaroid quilt blocks that have been popular lately and I wanted to make a mini quilt with them.  I really wanted to include a Polaroid camera as well though.  I searched and searched for a paper piecing pattern for a Polaroid camera and just couldn't find one, so I tried my hand at making one.  This was my very first attempt at creating a paper piecing pattern.  I used this free Quilt Assistant software to help turn an image of camera into the pattern.  I am pretty happy with this as a first attempt.  I may remake it though before it goes into the actual quilt.  We'll see.








1 comment:

  1. It is really cute. Your camera looks fun in the polka dot print! I need to make some progress on my Polaroid quilt!

    ReplyDelete